Friday, November 7, 2008

My New Favorite T-Shirt


Awhile back I made a post about Two Knobby Tires, a great new online outdoor gear store, that also just happened to have an excellent blog with lots of details and information for the outdoor crowd in Colorado.

Fortunately for me, the guys who run Two Knobby Tires liked the post and sent me a great t-shirt as a little thank you. I've had the shirt for a couple of weeks now, and it's quickly become my new favorite shirt. Not only is it incredibly soft and comfortable to wear, but it's also made from Dri-Release wicking material, which means it keeps you dry and comfortable in a variety of conditions.

All of that is great of course, but it's the cool design that I like even more. The shirt reads "High Altitude Enthusiast", which just might describe me, and as I've worn it out and about town, I've had a number of people ask me about it and where I got it. You can find the shirt by clicking here(in a variety of colors), and you'll find other cool designs from Two Knobby Tires here.

I can tell you that these shirts would make an excellent Christmas gift for the "High Altitude Enthusiast" on your shopping list, and be sure to check out the other great gear in the online store as well. Lots of items to lust over, and at good prices as well.

Thanks for the shirt Rob! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment