Thursday, September 28, 2006

Autumn Outdoors Guide

I love the Fall. At least I did when I still lived back in the Mid-West. The heat of the Summer retreats for another year, the air becomes crisp and clear, and the leaves begin to change to amazing colors. Growing up in the Upper-Mississippi Valley provided me with some amazing places to hike and camp while trees turned to yellow, and gold, and auburn. It's a site to behold and one that I miss living here in Texas. Anyway, if you're planning an Autumn getaway and need some great ideas on where to go, Gorp.com is here to help with their Fall Foliage Guide. You'll find a map that indicates the best times to visit certain areas, a list of the Top Ten Fall Forests, the Top Ten Fall Drives, and even information on each region of the country and the best places to go in those regions.

No comments:

Post a Comment