Thursday, September 7, 2006

Terri Schneider in the Tour du Mont Blanc

Not sure how I missed this, but it's a week old now. Better late than never. Regular readers of my blog will probably know that I love reading Terri Schneider's blog over at Mountain Zone, but I totally missed out on several updates.

When last I read Terri's blog, she was setting out to summit Mt. Elbrus in Russia. With that behind her, she moved on to the Tour du Mont Blanc, a grueling 158km ultramarathon-trail run, which unfortunately she was forced to pull out of at the 80km mark due to injury.

I first started reading Terri's blog when she entered the Gobi March, and I've been hooked ever since. She writes with an interesting style, and has some great things to say about the events she competes in. Besides, I'm jealous of all the cool adventures she gets to go on as well. Hey Terri! Don't sweat the DNF at Mont Blanc. We still love ya'! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment