Tuesday, November 28, 2006

25 Greatest Movies That Inspire Travel

While browsing Gadling this morning, I came across a link to this article over at Budget Travel Online. The article is entitled: The 25 Movies That Literally Moved Us and is a list of the best movies that have inspired travel. I'm sure you'll find a few that you've seen before, and perhaps a few that you haven't.

I won't spoil the list, but I have to say that there are a few on the list that have certainly sparked my imagination to visit a place. A number of these films are in my DVD collection and quite a few of them are down right classics. I'm not giving too much away when I say that Indiana Jones movies, as a collection, are listed as inspiring to travel "The World", and I'd have to agree with that. Love those movies, and certainly instilled a sense of adventure in me from when I was young. What movies inspired you to travel?

No comments:

Post a Comment