Sunday, November 5, 2006

Thoughts on Wend Magazine

While I was away, I received a copy of the latest issue of Wend Magazine a slick new outdoor magazine. After paging through it, then going back for a closer look and reading several articles, I have to say, I'm pretty impressed. The photography is very nice, there is a wide variety of articles covering all kinds of outdoor pursuits, ranging from mountain bikiing, skiing, surfing, skateboarding, and more. The writing is well done, and the articles are sure to stir your sense of adventure in whatever outdoor pursuit you have an interest in.

On top of everything I said above, the magazine just feels high quality. The recycled paper that it is printed on, is thick and clean, and allows for the colors of the photography to come through quite nicely. The cover is sturdy and feels nice to the touch, and even the advertisements are well done, doing exactly what they are designed to do, get you to stop and look at the products. Next time you drop by the bookstore, be sure to give it a look. I think you'll find a well designed, and layed out, magazine covering a wide variety of topics that we all find very interesting. I can't wait to see what the future issues have in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment