Monday, November 6, 2006

Weekly Podcast Round-Up

My favorite podcasts updated with new episodes once again. Endurance Planet brings us an interview with Ben Greenfield who discusses training for triathlons using a holistic approach that involves "lifestyle, nutrition and training. "

When you're finished listening to that, head over to Wildebeat.net to download their latest episode, The Poop on Mount Whitney, part 2, which continues from last weeks episode that looked at the environmental impact of all the people that visit Whitney each year. (On a personal note, thanks to fine folks at Wilde Beat for giving my blog a mention!)

Finally, it's time for another episode of The Rest of Everest. This week it's Episode 25: Back To Basecamp. Following an acclimatization climb, the team returns to ABC for some thicker oxygen and a much needed rest.

As always, these podcasts can be downloaded from their respective sites, or subscribed to in iTunes for automatic syncing with your iPod. (My preferred method!) Am I missing a great outdoor/adventure podcast? Drop me an e-mail or post a comment to tell me what I need to add to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment