Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Take the Men's Journal Adventure Quiz


Here's a fun little quiz for everyone. Men's Journal has posted a little Adventure Quiz that is half realistic, and half tongue in cheek, but pretty much all fun.

The questions range from silly to serious and will help you figure out your "adventure score" to see if you're a real adventurer or just a blogger... er... I mean poser.

Some of the questions, and many of the answers, made me laugh out loud, like how to defeat a Super Intelligent Hostile Robot or the question on which various things you've used for toilet paper in the wild, with none of the options being all that appealing.

Post your scores in the comments section. I'll go first! 88 for me. Not bad! Plus, I can totally kick that robots ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment