Friday, January 19, 2007

Awesome Backcountry Photo Gallery


GreatOutdoors.com has posted a really beautiful photo gallery with amazing pictures from around the World. They were all taken by editor Peter Potterfield on his many backcountry adventures. You'll find some amazing shots of mountains in Patagonia, The Alaskan Range, The Cascades, and more. There are several really beautiful shots that I wouldnt' mind having as desktops as well. I'm guessing you'll enjoy them as much as I did.

Images like these inspire me to want to shoot better pictures. I'm still learning how to use my digital SLR, and it's a blast to take pics with, but there are also so many settings and options that I still need to read the manual and play with. But when you see a gallery like this one, you want to go to those places, and take your own shots too!

I'd also love to post some of the shots, but Blogger has decided to not allow image posting again for some strange reason. It's been an ongoing issue of late, but I've learned to deal with it in the interim. Meanwhile, I suggest you check out this shot of the Cascades, this one of the Utah Canyonlands, and my persona favorite is this shot of Fitz Roy area of Patagonia.

Edit: Images are back! Added one of my favorites! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment