Monday, January 15, 2007

Killer Croc Still Stalking Humans In Burundi


Have you seen the trailers for Primeval? It's a new movie coming out soon that looks like a serial killer drama. Turns out it's actually about a crocodile named Gustav who is rumored to have killed hundreds of people in Burundi.

National Geographic Adventure did a story on the croc in 2005, and now they're re-running it with an update from the end of 2006. It seems that Gustav, who is over 20 feet long and more than 2000 pounds, hasn't slowed down much, with 10 possible kills in 2006 alone. Pretty scary stuff.

I have to admit, when I saw the trailers for the movie on TV I had not interest in seeing the film. But now that I know what it's all about, I may have to take it in. Looks like it's far more interesting, and scary than I first thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment