Friday, January 5, 2007

Searching For Gear Deals Online

This site comes recommended from Alan who calls it "Google For Gear". It's called Oweego.com (It made me laugh out loud!), and is an online search engine for the best deals in outdoor gear. You can search by price and brand, or do an advnaced search to really find what you're looking for. They support all the major brands, and make an extensive search of the web for the best gear prices. Heck! I even dig the logo!

I've already started using it to look for some new gear I'm going to be purchasing, and it look very promising so far. I've found some nice deals that I might have missed otherwise, and I think this could be a good resource for gear buying needs now and in the future. Bookmark the site now, and you'll be happy you did later.

No comments:

Post a Comment