Monday, January 8, 2007

Gear on the SteepandCheap!

This is probably not a new site for alot of you out there, but it's a relatively new discovery for me. Over the weekend while shopping for some gear for an upcoming trip, I cam across SteepAndCheap.com, a site that lists outdoor gear items for outrageously cheap prices in a sort of "deal of the day" kind of fashion. You won't find a huge catalog of items to sift through like you would at REI, but instead a great deal is offered one at a time, until the itemis sold out and no longer available.

Sometimes you have to act fairly quickly or you'll miss your chance at a deal as well. I've subscribed to their RSS feed so that I can see when new deals are posted, and I can surf by to see if it's something I'm interested in. I picked up a set of trekking poles yesterday for more thant 50% off, and most of the items they sell are at least half off, and generally more. You never really know what you're going to get, but if you keep your eyes peeled, you may be able to find some really great deals. Some too good to pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment