Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Out of the Office

The Adventure Blog is taking a brief hiatus the rest of this week while I'm out of town. No, I'm not off on some far flung adventure, unfortunately. Instead, I'll be heading out to Dallas to attend a convention for my day job. At this point, it looks like time, and Internet access, may be at a premium, so it is doubtful that I'll have a chance to make any posts while I'm gone.

On a side note, isn't funny how when you stay at a fancy hotel, they want to charge you an arm and a leg for Internet access, but when you stay at a Super 8 they'll give it to you for free? How's that work exactly? And why am I being booked in a "fancy" hotel?

Anyway, I should be back to making updates again as early as Sunday. Thanks for hanging with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment