Monday, October 9, 2006

PQ on ESPN: WOW!

I just finished watching the first episode of Primal Quest on ESPN2 and all I can say is WOW! Great stuff so far. They really kicked off the race very well be explaining the nature of the competiion, introducing the top teams, and laying out the course. The best athletes in the sport were introduced as well, and the first episode set up the new viewer for the punishment that is yet to come. I also watched the show in HD, and let me tell you the picture quality is top notch, and the amazing scenery looks even better in HD. I'm ready to move to Moab right now! Great stuff, and I can't wait for episode 2 tomorrow night.

If you missed tonights show, there is a schedule and intro over at Merrell.com. And while you're there, sign up to win a pair of shoes while you're at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment